7th New Technologies in Agriculture Conference Friday 2 Dec. 2022, 9:00 AM – 13:00 CET
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory.
09:00 – 09:10 Welcome speach and introduction to the conference
- Tatjana Buzeti, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food
ROBOTICS IN AGRICULTURE
The first part (Robotics in agriculture) will be held in the Slovenian language.
09:10 – 09:45 Robotics in Agriculture – why and how
- Prof. Dr. Matjaž Mihelj, Laboratory for Robotics and Electrical Engineering at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana
09:45 – 10:45 Presentation of good practices in the use of robots in agriculture
- The Croatian experience in robotic farming, with a focus on berry picking, Assoc. dr. sc. Domagoj Zimmer, Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek, University of Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek
- Presentation of the robot for harvesting asparagus, Assistant dr. Sebastjan Šlajpah, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee break
11:15 – 12:00 How to successfully digitize and robotize a farm
- Simon Čretnik, a young farmer with a modern dairy barn
- Vinko Medved, a young farmer with a modern fruit farm
The conversation will be moderated by Dr. Blaž Germšek, head of the Jablje Infrastructure Center, KIS.
AGRO HI-TECH COMPETITION 2022: ANNOUNCEMENT AND PRESENTATION OF WINNERS
The second part (Agro Hi-tech competition) will be held in the Slovenian language.
12:00 – 13:00 Agro Hi-Tech Competition 2022
- The conversation with the winers will be moderated by Peter Frankl, director Časnik Finance d.o.o.
With the Agro Hi-Tech Competition Slovenia 2022, we are looking for good practices in the development and transfer and use of new technologies throughout the food chain from field to table. We are interested in advanced, innovative and, above all, useful solutions in all phases of agriculture and in food production, logistics and marketing. This year, we presented 19 different examples of good practice in three categories in the Finance newspaper. At the event, we will get to know who is the best among them.
- The best PROVIDER of new technologies in agriculture
- The best USER of new technologies in agriculture
- The best IDEA of new technologies in agriculture
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program.